You have the right to obtain a limitation on the processing of your data in the following cases:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you being the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data whose accuracy you dispute;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose its deletion and demand instead that the data use be limited;
- we no longer need personal data, but the data is still necessary for you to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- you have objected to the processing of your data based on our legitimate interests for reasons relating to your particular situation, during the verification as to whether the legitimate grounds pursued prevail over your own.
To make your request, we invite you to use the contact form provided for this purpose by clicking here
Further, you have the right to withdraw any given consent to process your data at any time (Art. 7 para 3 GDPR). As a consequence, we are not entitled to proceed the processing of your data based on the specific consent in the future.
To make your request, we invite you to use the contact form provided for this purpose by
· log in to your account
· click on "My Account"
· go to the "My subscriptions" section, also accessible by clicking here
An unsubscribe link is also included in all our marketing emails.
Mandatory identity document - In accordance with the applicable regulations, please attach to your request a photocopy of the front (in black and white) of an identity document bearing your signature.
Indeed, we must ensure the identity of the applicant in order to protect your data and allow you to exercise your rights.